10th December 06, 13:34
Christmas is coming!!! I'm so in the mood for Xmas.
Had a field-trip to Antwerp yesterday & all I can say was that it was great! This was more guided & I learnt more than last week, moreover, Antwerp is the 2nd largest city in Belgium. It was filled with people and there was a Xmas market going on. It's a much smaller Xmas market than Liege, which I visited on Friday, but it has some nice stuff - chocolates & pasteries. I bought a bought of chocolates & a pastery with a whole apple inside plus some nice sauce (the apple was boiled & it tastes damn gd).
On Friday, we 3 Singaporeans went to the Liege Xmas market (the supposed largest in Belgium), but it was completed in one and half hours. Haha...we had alot of fun man, & alot of hot wine too. It was super windy that day, with things flying all over, the vendors had to come out to prevent their shelter from flying-off. So with hot wine, it really warms up the body & it tastes so damn good - had 2 cups of that plus a choc-o-lait chaud (hot milk with a piece of chocolate that melts in it); super duper nice! While drinking our hot wine, we met 3 locals (they speak French) and are super friendly cum crazy. They invited us to a club, we went and had a look at the local club scene. Then club-hopped to another where we drank (me had Baileys + beer), haha & I didn't have to pay for any, one of the guys bought me drinks. Hee hee...good to drink for free huh? I had lotsa fun....
I'm so in a Christmasy mood. Oh! Something to share with all of you. Nice Xmas songs from this link: Xmas Songs - courtesy of Amy.Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home